Wednesday, January 20, 2016
Thursday, January 14, 2016
Wednesday, December 30, 2015
Tuesday, December 29, 2015
Tuesday, December 22, 2015
These images represent the new Winston Medical Center campus with an estimated completion data of March 2017. The new facility will replace the hospital and clinic destroyed in the April, 2014 tornado. Click on the image to enlarge.
Friday, December 18, 2015
WINSTON COUNTY BOARD OF SUPERVISORS
DECEMBER 21, 2015
1. CALL TO ORDER
3. BETH EDWARDS, LIBRARY UPDATE
4. JACK GORDMAN, INSURANCE
5. PAUL BLACK, WINSTON MEDICAL CENTER
6. STEVE ROBERTS, RENASANT INSURANCE – PROPERTY AND CASUALTY INSURANCE PRESENTATION
7. CORONER SCOTT GREGORY
8. JIMMY KEMP, COUNTY ENGINEER
9. C-SPIRE CONTRACT
10. DEAN PARK COMMISSIONERS
11. APPROVE PAYMENT TO ZACHARY MADISON; COURT APPOINTED; $1110.00
12. APPROVE CASH IN BANK REPORT FOR NOVEMBER 2015
13. APPROVE COURT REPORTER EXPENSES, REGAN CARPENTER, $59.80
14. APPROVE OVERTIME REPORT FOR DECEMBER 18 PAYROLL
15. APPROVE MINUTES OF DECEMBER 7, 2015 MEETING
16. ACKNOWLEDGE APPOINTMENT AND SETTING OF SALARY FOR DRUG COURT COORDINATOR MICHAEL MING – CIRCUIT COURT
17. RESOLUTION DECLARING POLO CUSTOM PRODUCTS AD VALOREM TAX EXEMPTION FOR PERIOD OF FIVE YEARS
18. AUTHORIZE DEMAND CHECK FOR $400 FOR TAX ASSESSOR ELECT DARLENE BANE (APPROVED AT DEC. 7 MEETING)
19. APPROVE CHANGE ORDERS # 3 AND # 4 ON TETER’S BUILDING
20. FYI – BRIDGE POSTING SCHEDULE
21. FYI – CITY OF LOUISVILLE BOARD APPOINTMENTS
22. DEPARTMENT HEADS
23. EXECUTIVE SESSION
22. ADJOURN MEETING TO MONDAY, JANUARY 4, 2016
THE SWEARING-IN CEREMONY FOR NEWLY ELECTED WINSTON COUNTY OFFICIALS WILL BE TUESDAY, DECEMBER 29, 2015, IN THE COURTROOM AT 9:00 AM. HONORABLE CHANCERY JUDGE JOSEPH KILGORE WILL PRESIDE. THE PUBLIC IS INVITED TO ATTEND.
A RECEPTION WILL FOLLOW IN THE GRAND JURY ROOM.
Monday, December 7, 2015
Thursday, December 3, 2015
THE COURTHOUSE OFFICIALS AND EMPLOYEES WOULD LIKE TO INVITE THE PUBLIC TO A RETIREMENT RECEPTION HONORING SUPERVISOR 3, MICHAEL PETERSON AND PURCHASE CLERK, CRYSTAL CLARK AND BOBO MING. MONDAY, DECEMBER 14TH 3:00 P.M. TO 5:00 P.M. COURTHOUSE BOARD ROOM.
Sunday, November 22, 2015
Winston County – November 22,2015 – Winston County has recently updated its account with Emergency Communications Network, providers of the CodeRED high-speed notification solution, to provide the CodeRED Weather Warning service for the community.
CodeRED Weather Warning is an opt-in only weather warning product that taps into the National Weather Service’s Storm Based Warnings. CodeRED Weather Warning automatically alerts affected citizens in the path of severe weather just moments after a warning has been issued. Calls are delivered so quickly they often arrive prior to any other public notifications, usually before television or weather radio broadcasts are aired, which will provide Winston County extra time to prepare. Based on the National Weather Service’s polygon methodology, only citizens in the path of projected weather are contacted.