Tuesday, December 6, 2016
Thursday, December 1, 2016
Thursday, November 17, 2016
Thursday, November 3, 2016
Friday, October 21, 2016
AGENDA FOR MONDAY, OCTOBER 24, 2016
- CALL TO ORDER
- APPROVE BUDGET AMENDMENTS
- AUTHORIZE LUKE PARKES TO SIGN AND EXECUTE BANCORPSOUTH DOCUMENTS TO FOR EMA RADIOS
- AUTHORIZE LUKE PARKES TO SIGN AND EXECUTE HANCOCK BANK DOCUMENTS FOR D3 EXCAVATOR
- APPROVE OVERTIME REPORTS FROM LAST 3 PAY PERIODS
- APPROVE EXPENSES FOR MAS MID WINTER CONFERENCE – JULIE WILL MAKE RESERVATIONS ASAP FOR THOSE ATTENDING
- ADJOURN TO MONDAY, NOVEMBER 7, 2016
THE BOARD WILL MEET THIS WEDNESDAY AT 9:30 AM IN THE ANNEX BUILDING WITH JOE MCRANEY TO DISCUSS LAST YEAR’S BUDGET AND THE CASH IN BANK REPORT.
Friday, October 14, 2016
A sample ballot for the general election on Tuesday, November 8th is now available for viewing. if you would like a pdf version to print - please click here.
Winston County Circuit Clerk Kim Ming wants to remind the public that absentee voting is available now and that the Circuit Clerk's Office will be open on Saturday October 29 and November 5th from 8:00am til 12:00 noon. Absentee voting is allowed til November 5.